At Metro Property Management, we establish positive long-term relationships with our renters by offering a unique leasing experience and supportive management services. With our dedicated Metro PM Customer Care team available to have your property management concerns swiftly addressed, we provide the following renter services:
The emergency number is only to be called when URGENT REPAIRS must be addressed. Such repairs include:
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential services or appliances provided by the landlord
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or hazardous
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and may cause a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the leased premises
Please ring 0400 122 026 for urgent after-hours emergency concerns.
For urgent repairs within regular business hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5.30 pm and Saturday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm), contact our office on 03 9831 3000 to speak with one of the team.
Your leasing specialist will have provided you with a copy of “Renting a Home – A Guide for Renters” when signing your lease. You’ll find more information on urgent repairs on pages 20 and 21 of this guide. Alternatively, click on this link to be taken to the online version.
There is always lots to do when moving to a new house. MetroPM have compiled a list of essential services you may need to notify when moving houses.
Move Me In is a completely free service that helps you to connect your utilities. With a large range of market-leading suppliers to choose from, Move Me In will have essential services such as electricity, gas, water, telephone, the internet and moving services contacted and connected on your behalf.
Simply click here to take advantage of this complimentary service.
Whilst your landlords may have taken out Building Insurance and Landlord Insurance relating to the property you lease, these insurances do not cover your belongings as a tenant. We recommend tenants take out Contents Insurance (also known as ‘Renter’s Insurance’) to protect themselves against loss or damage caused by insured events such as a fire, theft or storm.
Should you require an insurance quote, Metro Property Management are happy to refer you to The Bricher Group. They may be contacted on 03 9802 9222 or by visiting their website here. (Please note that Metro Property Management do not receive any referral fees or benefits relating to your use of The Bricher Group’s services or products).