July 4th at 8:58am
The government’s $25,000 HomeBuilder grant has prompted a surge in calls to Bendigo real estate agents
- The pandemic effect on the Real Estate Industry
- Victoria lifts ban on onsite auctions amid loosening Covid-19 restrictions
- Auctions and inspections open for 20 people as restrictions ease in Victoria
- Up to $100 million in state revenue from property sales ‘lost each week during lockdown’
- Mr Premier, I don’t think you understand.
- International Women’s Day: Choosing to Challenge the Real Estate Industry