December 4th at 9:47am
Commercial property inspections allowed to resume in Melbourne
- Man steals $10 million lottery ticket from roommate, but the police were waiting
- Rental Discussion with Charlotte Pascoe, Karen Swincer & Matt Nichols.
- Victorian landlords fear homelessness, financial trouble amid bans on inspections and evictions
- Stamp duty, Victoria: Concerns over potential replacement tax
- Real estate industry calls for stamp duty to be slashed during the coronavirus period
- Private inspections for purchase or leasing of Melbourne properties can recommence September 28