September 20th at 12:37pm
Victorian Real Estate Shines bright on the National Stage!
- Public auctions back on in Melbourne with a maximum of 10 people
- Melbourne real estate agents brace for a six-week drought of sales
- Less short stay accommodation with bans on overnight could be a positive for businesses
- Coronavirus: Victorian vendors urged to reconsider auctions
- How Stage 4 lockdowns will impact auctions, inspections and real estate offices
- Navigating the property market during the coronavirus pandemic