March 8th at 6:38pm
Property industry calling on governments to help landlords and tenants cope with rental crisis caused by coronavirus shutdown
- Will new ways of working see people flock to the regions?
- Less migration, job losses to weigh on Melbourne property market for 12 months
- Melbourne House Rents Increase Again as Experts say More Stock Needed
- Real estate industry calls for stamp duty to be slashed during the coronavirus period
- REIV welcomes higher training standards
- REIV works with Government to assist landlords and tenants through these tough times